Sell products in the voucher shop
Via a detour it is possible in E-GUMA to sell individual products in the voucher shop. This solution should only be used if you want to sell a few products (1-4) online. Essentially, we recommend that you use specialised software for the sale of products.
You can test the purchase of a product in our demo shop.
In this article
Procedure when buying a product
To capture a product in E-GUMA, a new voucher type is created with special settings. Products are in E-GUMA vouchers. The difference is that in the shop no inscription can be entered and there is no preview.
- If a product is added to the shopping cart, the shipping option print@home is deactivated and only post delivery is possible.
- If the product is paid for, you will receive an e-mail from E-GUMA with a link to the order to ship the product, just like a voucher order.
- If you click on Send on the product or on the voucher, instead of a voucher a PDF will be opened with a note (see figure below) on how the order should be processed. You can set the text of the note yourself.
- Fully redeem the voucher.
Post the ordered product in your ERP/PMS software including VAT and enter voucher as payment method.
- Send the product with the receipt from E-GUMA.
Please ensure that The VAT is not shown in the sales report from E-GUMA. The VAT is charged when the product is posted in your ERP/PMS software.
What restrictions are there?
- Products cannot be paid for with a voucher.
- It is not possible to set the shipping costs per product. The shipping costs can only be specified for the entire voucher shop.
- There is no warehouse management.