In this article, you'll learn more about the order management features.
In this article
In the e-guma ticketing system menu, go to
Orders -> Manage to open the list of orders.
- You can view the sales channel (House icon = On site / Globe icon = online shop), the order number, the event, the order date, the customer's details, the status, the order value, and any order comments in the Overview.
- Use the Search field to enter the order number or the customer's given name or family name and click on Search.
- Clicking on the Show additional search fields button allows you to search by Order date or to filter the Event.
- Clicking on the order takes you to a detailed view of the order.
- Your options here include the ability to reopen or print the Ticket and/or the Receipt at any time. Learn more about cancelling or rebooking orders, as well as internal comments.
- Click on the relevant order
- Clicking on the Edit button allows you to edit any of the customer's details as you see fit.
- Click on Save to save the changes for the future.
- If you would like to resend the confirmation e-mail, you can do so by clicking on the Resend validation e-mail button. This will cause e-guma to resend the ticket and the receipt to the customer.
In the order management tool, you will see all ticket orders that have been received. You will also see all cancelled ticket orders.
Searching for orders
The e-guma Ticketing System gives you the option of exporting your orders to an Excel file. Click on the Export as Excel button.
Excel Export Demo
You can download a sample Excel export from our Beethoven Palace demo account here: Orders exported to Excel.
Editing customer details
From time to time, customers may enter their e-mail address incorrectly. You have the option of correcting any customer's details at any time.
Editing a payment method
You can edit the payment method of an order yourself.
The payment method can not be edited if ...
- the order was partially or completely canceled
- was paid with a voucher
Click on the desired order.
Click on the
Edit button below the payment method.
Select the correct payment method and click on
In the History the successful adjustment of the payment method is logged.
Hiding price on tickets
Would you or your customers like to prevent the price from appearing on the ticket? You can simply hide the price.
Click on the relevant order
- Activate the Do not show price on ticket check box. This setting can be activated or deactivated on a per-ticket basis.
- Click on the Tickets button so that you can reprint the ticket without the price.
- Show price on ticket
- Hide price on ticket