e-guma Groups - Redemption report
You can use the Sold at filter in the redemption report to see which vouchers were sold by Partner Business A and redeemed at Partner Business B. In addition, you have the option of generating an export file with or without the complimentary vouchers.
- Log in with the details of a group member then, in the menu of the e-guma voucher system, select Accounting -> Redemption report.
- Select the desired timeframe (period).
- Click the Show additional filters button.
- In the Complimentary field, select "Include complimentary," "Exclude complimentary" or "Complimentary only."
Sold at field, select the desired group member.
- Export the redemption report as a PDF or Excel file.