Issuing vouchers locally - Individual vouchers
With e-guma, you can create a completely individual voucher to fulfil each customer's specific needs.
- In the menu, go to Vouchers -> Sell.
- Select Individual voucher as the voucher type.
- If one is available, use a template to create the voucher (see how to create and manage templates here.)
- If you're not using a template, give your voucher a title and add some descriptive text.
Errors that occur while creating vouchers are mainly caused by entering formatted text directly.
if you copy text from a Word document, PDF, or website, add this text by using the "Paste as text" icon.
- Select the desired background image.
- Complete the "Voucher for," "Voucher from," and "Message" fields accordingly.
- The Extra options allow you to select the number of vouchers and to define whether the expiry date and value should be printed on the vouchers themselves.
- Click on Show preview to check the voucher.
- Click on the button to place the item in the shopping cart. Now complete the sale as normal.
- If you discover an error after pritning the voucher, you can correct this at any time.